Thursday, September 4, 2008

My hero







I have many different heroes, for many different reasons. I feel like you don’t have to save lives to be someone’s hero, or you can its up to you. It should be someone who you look up to for guidance. Someone that makes you be your best every day. My mom, fire fights, and Mr. Rich are just some of my heroes that I really look up to and that I’m inspirited by.

My mom is very caring and strong in every day life. She takes care of her family and stills finds time to spend on things she enjoys. She seems like she never gets tired or cranky. I love spending time with her even if it is just talking about how our day went. She is always willing to take a seat to listen if anyone needs help. My mom is a hero to me but to her she is just being a great mom.

A fire fighter is also one of the people I would consider my hero. They are always putting their lives on the line for people they don’t even know. They don’t hesitate when it comes to running in a burning building to save the neighborhood cat. Even though they have families of their own, they still choose to help citizens in need. If that’s not a hero, I don’t know what is.

Last but not least, is my fifth grade teacher Mr. Rich. When no one else would believe in me he was there to guide the way. His dedication to me helped me pass reading my fifth grade year. Even when I wanted to give up, he would push me to keep moving forward. Without him, I wouldn’t be graduating with all my friends that I grew up with. If there were more kind hearted teachers like him, then every kid would have a hero.

I picked my heroes by people that helped me in my life to over come a difficult situation. They are all willing to help even if it takes sometime. I have so much respect for all of them for what they do, not only for me but for other people. I wish there was a way to pay them back for how great they are but in their book they are just living their every day life, normal as can be.

No comments: