Friday, January 23, 2009

Frankenstein

Lost someone you loved-

I lost my grandma a month a go right before Christmas. It was really hard for my family because she was the one who planned all are family dinners. She was an amazing person and i was so happy to have her in my family. I could talk to her about anything and she would just listen to me. And when i was little i remember she always had candy and junk food for us when we went to her house. I love her and will not forget her.

Judged someone on appearance only-

I judged my really good now on her appearance at first because I thought she was just going to be just an onther stupid girl but it turned out that she was a really great person. She is way different than i thought and i have a blast when i hang out with her. She isn't the rude, stuck up person i thuoght she was before i even knew her.

No comments: