Tuesday, January 20, 2009

inauguration

Inauguration
Do you think that having an African American president will have any impact on our country? Do you think that having an African American president will have any impact on your personally? On you children? Please discuss (in classroom appropriate language) in two or three paragraphs.


I think it doesn't matter if the president is white black red or blue. I think if you are the right person for the job. So i think some things are going to be looked at differently and people are for sure going ti judge him. I think it will make me more open to politics. I want him to do a good job and i want him to liked. I think for my kids that he will improve the economy and i believe he will do alot of good thing for this country. He is doing a good job so far and hope he keeps it up.

No comments: